Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

persistance

Greg
Greg Member ✭✭
edited January 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I thought persistance was supposed to be in Ver. 1.0??? I close SSDR with Slice A on 20M CW and it is back on 14.100 in USB when I restart. Greg

Comments

• DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    A feature :-)
  • Dudley-WA5QPZ
    Dudley-WA5QPZ Inactive Employee
    edited March 2018
    Slice persistence is much harder to keep straight, but you will notice that many of the TX settings are remembered between power ups.
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Dudley, Does that mean it is a bug that slipped through and will be fixed in a V1.x.x patch release? Based on the previous posting here and in the Insider I also thought it was coming in V1.0. ************ CLICK to enlarge ***************** Since I'm 100% CW, starting up in SSB is never my choice. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • W5UN_Dave
    W5UN_Dave Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    band and mode persistence is very important to me, bring it on as soon as possible. I was looking forward to having it in 1.0; a little disappointed. Hope it will be a sooner, rather than later, release. Dave
  • Greg
    Greg Member ✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Ditto here Dudley. I was really looking forward to not having to readjust everything each time I open a new slice. This is one of the biggest negatives about the radio right now. 73 Greg
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    This level of persistence is not in SmartSDR v1.0.0. Please see the caveats in the SmartSDR v1.0.0 release notes. It will be in a future release of SmartSDR.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.