Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Let's have more granularity with the audio level controls in the TX window.

Options
K4EAR
K4EAR Member ✭✭
edited August 2016 in New Ideas
Maybe a right or left click to magnify and sticky bars that will hold a peak for "xxxx" number of ms. More level number indices on the graphs would be nice too! Also the compression graph IMHO, should read 0+10? db instead of -40 to 0. Same with the downward expansion, say -60-0. Different colors for each. The downward expansion bars run from right to left, while the tx audio level bars run left to right. I don't see a need for a top end +20dbm if the max is 0 dbm for the ADC. Please opine!
0 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• W4YXU
    W4YXU Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Downward expansion should be in db. It appears to me that PSDR uses percent but I am far from certain.
  • K4EAR
    K4EAR Member ✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I would think everything is referenced to the ADC input of 0dbfs

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.