Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My flex control moves with 150 unit increments instead of 50.

tompanderson
tompanderson Member
edited September 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
My flex control with my 7600 moved 50 units at a time (I've had the radio and flex control 5 days. Now it switches 150 units at a time when means depending on where you start, you may not be able to tune an integer. Help! FYI, the wheel came loose and I was using it without the wheel. I assumed that was the reason it switched to 150 -- I was turning it more degrees with the stem than with the wheel. I reinstalled the wheel and it's still 150. (tiny allen wrench required). Thanks, Tom
Tagged:

Answers

• K2CM
    K2CM Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I get 50hz on am and ssb, 10hz on cw.
  • tompanderson
    tompanderson Member
    edited December 2016
    Mine has only been SSB
  • K2CM
    K2CM Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Can you give me the sequence from power up so I can try to duplicate the issue? Do you get 150 hz movement with a mouse wheel, or when you move the cursor with the mouse?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.