Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Line 1 Out Second Slice Muting?

Options
Ed, K0KC
Ed, K0KC Member ✭✭
edited August 2016 in SmartSDR for Windows
I use Line 1 Out for the digital modes. The WSJT-X software that I use for JT9 and JT65 includes a split option that allows both modes to be worked with the same GUI. Split mode with the Flex-6700 requires that a second slice be launched. In this case, I assume that the received audio from both slices is present in the Line 1 Out signal. Since Slice B is only used for transmit with WSJT-X, I want to mute any audio from that slice. Some of the documentation (on this Community site) makes reference to a "Mixer" which I assume would allow me to control the audio output from any slice. I also assume that the slice mute available in the slice control panel only mutes audio to the headphones and/or speaker. My question is how does one access this mixer in 0.13.10? If it is not accessible now, when is its implementation planned?

Answers

• Dave - WB5NHL
    Dave - WB5NHL Member ✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Click on the speaker symbol, then the speaker symbol next to the slider in the slice control panel. This will toggle the audio output including line 1 for that particular slice. Just like you, I do this to mute the audio on the Tx split.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.