Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smartlink does not update the public IP address

IP-address on the Smartlink has not updated the change of the public IP-address of my Flex6600.

I have had difficulties to access my remote Flex6600 this morning and started to dig into the subject. I finally realized that the public IP address of my router has changed (checked with IP chicken) but it has not been updated in the Smartlink service.

How does the Smartlink updates the changes ?

Is there a way to update it manually if it does not happen automatically ?

73, Ville oh1jd

Comments

• Villelintervo
    Villelintervo Member ✭✭

Now the IP was updated but the TCP -traffic still doesnt go through… puzzled

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.