Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Netgear vs ASUS Vs Linksys Vs TP Link

KG5PTE
KG5PTE Member ✭✭

Hello I had to return my ASUS RT AX86-U router today and get a refund. It had a factory defect. And when plugged into my Spectrum cable modem. It would drop internet connections. Email would not download web pages where slow to load and not load. And my IPAD Pro would often prompt me to switch to cellular data. So I returned it. So now I am looking into just using the router I can get from my ISP (Spectrum) or buying another brand. (Not ASUS) I heard that Linksys was bought out by Belkin. And they are only sold online and not in retail anymore. Now all you see are Netgear TP Link and ASUS. So I am looking for some advise on how to move forward. Thank you.

Answers

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

I use only Spectrum’s equipment without any adjustments very successfully over SmartLink.

• KG5PTE
    KG5PTE Member ✭✭

Thank you good to know.

• N5NHJ
    N5NHJ Member ✭✭✭

If you want to move to the next level go looking for MikroTik devices.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.