Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack not working with SSDR v3.8.19

Is anyone else finding that FRStack isn't working with the new SSDR upgrade? My Stream Deck REST commands no longer control the radio and FRStack's Radio Tune Detect no longer functions either.

73, Rick N0VT

Comments

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭

I have been using FRstack to monitor my 6600M's voltage and temperature with v3.8.19. Those are the only features I use and I have not had any problems. There may be some differences in the new api that the author hasn't made changes yet to make everything work.

James

WD5GWY

• Wayne VK4ACN
    Wayne VK4ACN Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 17

Ive been using Stream Deck XL with FRStack on my setup with a Win 10 pc. I just built a new pc and using Win 11. Ive also upgraded the 6500 to the new 3.8.19. On the old pc, I didnt have any problems with the stream deck. But with the new system, I could launch an app, no problems, but memories just wouldnt work, it would take sometimes 2,3 or even 4 button presses for a memory to work if at all. Same with launching global profiles. I changed the port in FRStack to 13523 and in the streamdeck. Worked for a bit then back to not working. I tried everything, changing usb ports on pc, deleting and reinstalling, the restcall 1.4. Still not working properly. I ended up deleting restcall 1.4 and installing restcall 1.2. So far it is working perfectly. So I couldnt tell if it was Win11 or the SmartSDR update or restcall is buggy.

I could click on a memory or global profile in FRstack with the mouse, and it was instant. Just seemed to be with the Stream Deck

Hope this long winded essay helps

Wayne

VK4ACN

• Russ Ravella
    Russ Ravella Member ✭✭✭

Hey Rick, Just a data point in case it might be helpful. I'm running v3.8.19 on a 6700 with SSDR on a Win 10 computer (latest update) and although I don't use all of the many features in FRStack, those that I do seem to work fine after the update. This includes its integration with my Stream Deck. Sorry you're having trouble and I hope you get it sorted out soon !

73 Russ KR6W

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.