Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Blue refresh button after purchase does nothing

I am stuck. Cant start SmartSDR despite having purchased the new software for 6400. What am I doing wrong? Help!

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Ross, I initiated a help desk ticket for you.

• Ross Lambert
    Ross Lambert Member ✭✭

Already did that. Waiting to hear back from Tim

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Ross,

There is another step that depending on when you do the upgrade could be quick or the next business day.

If during a work day. Wait a couple of hours then refresh. Make sure the radio has Internet connectivity.

73 Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.