Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Power button turns RED when I press PTT or TUNE. Is this something new in 3.8.19?

VK2NTK
VK2NTK Member
edited October 13 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Good morning all,

Never noticed Power Button turns on RED when I PTT or TUNE. Really never noticed this other than the relay clicking on. Is this something new or have I just never noticed as my 6400 has usually been under the desk. Sorry for waisting every ones time with this trivial question.

73's

Jack
VK2NTK
SV5TDE

Best Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Jack, has always done that. If you are like me, I rarely look at the radio itself - all the interesting stuff is on the computer or Maestro!

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

When the radio is in transmit mode, the power light is in steady red.

Answers

• VK2NTK
    VK2NTK Member
    Thanks guys appreciate the comments
    Best 73's
    Jack
    VK2NTK
    SV5TDE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.