Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

3.8.19 - New Squelch - great addition - but may need work on the controls visuals?

Ray G6UJB
Ray G6UJB Member ✭✭
edited October 11 in SmartSDR for Windows

Thanks Flexradio for the recent update 3.8.19

Great to see the new squelch option, however, is it just me but the controls need some tweaking ?

Should have said - On windows 11 Pro (10.0.22631 build 22631) on a 4K display

Best Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Are you using 6400 or 6500 ?? Looks ok on 6600 but that has a DIV button below SQL. DIV is not available on the 64/6500.

AL, K0VM

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    Answer ✓

That does look like it is clipped off at the bottom. Thanks for pointing that out. I entered this in our system as SMART-10449.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Don, it is the flag that has the squelch display off a bit.

Answers

• Ray G6UJB
    Ray G6UJB Member ✭✭

Hi,

Thanks Al and Eric.

Yes I'm using a 6500.

Ray

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭✭

It looks fine on my 6700 running SSDR 3.8.19

Maybe it's a 'not correct font installed' issue???

• Ray G6UJB
    Ray G6UJB Member ✭✭

Thanks for the hint Don,

I must admit I did check that the fonts were loaded before posting.

The issue appears only on the slice's "flag" panel and not the pop-out edge panel as you show in your post.

Cheers

Ray

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭✭

Hi Ray… I checked the flag on my 6700 and I don't see the clipping you're referring to… It could be that, on the 6700 the flag includes the additional DIV function…

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.