Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can I use two Maestro's with one flex 6600?

pa1t
pa1t Member ✭✭
edited September 30 in Contesting
Hi all
For vhf two meter contesting I am running with a meastro (slice A) and N1MM. I would like to look for multipliers and make qso's with a second radio on slice B. Is this posible?
How do I connect the second meastro at the same time to the radio. I use two computers. One for Run radio and one for multiplier radio.
Any help would be appriciated.

73 Timon PA1T
www.pa1t.com

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.