Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

RMS Express Email on Raspberry PI5 to Flex6500

I am looking for a small Linux footprint email solution with my 6500. RMS Express and VARA runs on a PI5 using Wine (I don't want to be dependent on Windows). SmartSDR installed but did not run (to get CAT/DAX connections working to the 6500).

There are alternative programs for RMS Express on the Mac and IOS, but they are less capable and/or friendly. A small standalone stable Linux platform would be perfect for emergency email.

Any thoughts would be appreciated on getting RMS Express running on a Pi tied to my 6500…

Thanks, Ron

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.