Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WiFi controlled 240V adapter

Could someone advise of a WiFi controlled 240V adapter for turning on the circuit that my PGXL is plugged into.

Comments

• KH6XX
    KH6XX Member ✭✭

Here is something you may want to consider:

https://innovativehomesys.com/products/copy-of-wifi-heavy-duty-120-277v-automated-load-controller-assembly-1470

It has been working well for me.

Randy KH6XX

• John K3MA
    John K3MA Member ✭✭✭

You can make one yourself. Buy a properly current rated 240V AC relay that uses a control voltage of 120V AC and then wire the 120V AC into a Smart Outlet controller or other similar smart controller. So when you trigger the smart controller to turn on it closes the input voltage to the relay thus providing 120V AC which then closes the 240V AC side of the relay and provides the voltage to the amplifier. Before doing this you will want to confirm that the amplifier your going to control will return to the power on state if the supply voltage is removed and then provide again. A rough price to build this yourself including relay, enclosure and smart controller is around $60-$80 USD if you need to buy everything.

• Doug Wilson
    Doug Wilson Member ✭✭

This is what I use. It works well. Great customer support and very responsive to questions.

https://dlidirect.com/products/new-updated-rack-pdu-with-wifi

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

Be careful switching 240V devices with the DLI 240V switch, I'm not sure if they redid their design but the earlier 240V units only switched one of the two hot AC line going to the device plugged into it, so basically when the outlet is OFF you still have 120V to ground on the UNSWITCHED Leg of the Power switch going to the 240V device.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.