Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PGXL firmware update oversight

I upgraded the firmware on my PGXL from 3.6.4 to 3.8.8 using the latest PGXL Utility before I read the Release Notes which say I need to upgrade through 3.7 prior to advancing to 3.8. The upgrade appeared to work properly, i.e. it completed, PGXL front panel says 3.8.8, front panel light is green, etc. Unfortunately the PGXL doesn't amplify a CW 50w drive signal …

How do I start over and upgrade to 3.7 first etc.?

Thanks,

Ken

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Ken, I would submit a help desk ticket. Flex Support will know what to do.

• Rich - N5ZC
    Rich - N5ZC Member ✭✭

Have you tried power cycling the PGXL via the power switch on the back?

Mine does this occasionally (has nothing to do with an upgrade) and a power cycle resets everything and I get full power out again.

Rich - N5ZC

• WC6Y
    WC6Y Member ✭✭

Thanks for your insights. Power cycling didn't help. Help Desk ticket created.

— Ken

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.