Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Single Beep from PGXL

I have a PGXL v3.8.8 and noticed on 12 and 17m only the amp will give a single audible beep. If I'm using between 500w to 2000w. Before I go down the rabbit hole on the steps I have taken to investigate when the PGXL beeps and doesn't beep.

No alarm faults are given at anytime on the screen , only a single beep sound and everything functions as it should. Attached below is the PGXL chart that was made during some of the investigation into the beep noise.

Nothing found in PGXL manual regarding a beep sound.

Does anyone have any idea what would cause the PGXL to beep? No faults displayed.

4 hf antenna all under 1.5 swr

Yes Dummy Load used local and at tower.

I know more info is needed, but just trying to find, what might cause the PGXL to beep at this point, before getting into what I have done so far.

Thanks in advance

Shawn

ve3xyy

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.