Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Tuner Genius Question

gmxman
gmxman Member
My Tuner Genius arrived about a week ago and so far works well. But my question is How can I fine tune the tuner with my Power Genius inline. When I auto tune the tuner genius it gives me a very low SWR as it should. But it puts my Power Genius in Standby while tuning. When I operate and my amp is online the SWR is over a 2:1. I tried fine tuning the tuner but it prevents me from manually tuning it while the amp is online even with low power. I preformed the same test into a dummy load with the same results. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

what radio?
    SO2R or 1x3 tuner?

Antenna Genius?

Dave wo2x

• W2PP
    W2PP Member ✭✭

if I understand correctly your SWR is fine at low power but not at high power?? If that is correct then you should check your antenna for a short or failing coax or trap.
    Peter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.