Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600M 60 meter out of band

Options

Until today, I was able to transmit on the US channels. Now, I am unable to do so. The frequencies that unlock are 5330, 5346, 5357, and 5371. The authorized channels show, "inhibit is out of the band."

Any suggestions?

Len, K6ANP

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

transmit BW needs to be 100-2700 or less. Check mode. If using WSJT-X, uncheck Fake It or Split in settings/radio tab

Make sure transmit is selected on slice flag.

Dave wo2x

• K6ANP
    K6ANP Member ✭✭
    Options

I checked all your suggestions and found them okay. I don't understand why I'm able to transmit on unauthorized frequencies and not the legal ones.

• Erika - KØDD
    Erika - KØDD Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Lets just talk about 5.357... if you should be able to throw a tune signal on 357 if you have digiu selected and even zero and 3000 in the transmit width. Bump it up 100 on the bottom and down 100 on the top 2.8. Should be just fine. You only have a very small window to fake it where your transmit doesnt shift. Conventional f/h will not work. Usually expeditions are learning flexes have this limitation. Now if you were to flip over to usb you would be able to talk... as usb goes north. Some radios offset my yaesu ft450d worked on the centerline of the channel. But once i enabled general coverage i had to use the bottom edge and ssb up.. youll get used to how the world works. Dont worry about being out of the channel because you're not. The turf file will keep u locked out. K0DD

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.