Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Remote connection failing

Options

Ok lets see if I can detail my issue

typical operation is with my desktop computer

Amp operating thru the version 3.8.8 locally has NO issues

Amp has been set up as a remote device

auth code set

My router has port forwarding set for the IP address of the AMP

I go to my laptop and connect to it locally ( thru my home wiFi ) and all is good

Take that same laptop and connect to the internet thru my Hotspot on my phone and I can see it as a remote device ( no local device listed)

connection is made .. all works as it should

Took laptop to office and tried on office WiFi and also thru my phone hot spot

I can see the device listed. it tried to connect, says reconnecting but never does

Not to muddy the waters but I have the same type of issue remotely connecting to my tuner genius

For clarity. I am certain I was connected to my phone hotspot while still in the shack and confirmed this not only by looking at the connection name but by the fact that I did not have any Local device available.

Any ideas?

73 Troy NW1B

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.