Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Interlock preventing transmission AMP:TG (6400 - PGXL - TGXL - AG)

Options
V31DL
V31DL Member ✭✭
edited March 30 in Tuner Genius XL
Suddenly we receive the message "Interlock preventing transmission AMP:TG" and TX power goes down to zero.
We have a 6400 (3.7.4) connected to PGXL Port A (3.8.8), then to TGXL Port A (1.2.11) and then to AG Port A (4.1.18).
Second 6400 (3.7.4) is connected directly to AG Port B.
Interlock happens even when second 6400 isn't in use or turned off.
We tried reboots as well as re-installs. But stil the same. Until yesterday everything was working fine ...

Answers

• V31DL
    V31DL Member ✭✭
    Options
    After changing PTT-Source from LAN to RCA and installing RCA cables to receive TX signal AND removing Antenna Genius Integration within the Tuner config, it's working. Seems like a software bug.
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

What version of FLEX, PGXL, TGXL and Antenna Genius if one is in use are you running?

What do you have your Radio's TX Delay set for, I have to have mine set for 40ms which is now recommended TX Delay when running the TGXL and PGXL equipment VIA LAN.

I have that problem as well at times and running at 40ms seems to have cured my Interlock problems running all the latest FLEX and 4O3A firmware.

It is good to hear you got it working using the TX RCA cables.

• V31DL
    V31DL Member ✭✭
    Options
    Flex6400 SmartSDR 3.7.4
    PGXL version 3.8.8
    TGXL version 1.2.11
    AG version 4.1.18
    Radio TX delay is set, tried 20ms, 30ms and 50ms, no difference
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

show a screenshot of the Genius Integration tab in TG config

73 Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.