Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex1500 usb protocol or driver source

Options
Hi - as I understand the situation, Flexradio no longer supports the Flex 1500. I have one of these radios that I'd like to make use of for some experiments - it's looks to be a clean QSE/QSD design with good filters, etc. I work with embedded or Linux baseband radios, so using the old Windows .dll doesn't work for me. Has Flexradio ever released the usb protocol and/or driver source for this radio? If not, has anyone here asked? I'd rather not ask support if this is a commonly asked & already answered question.

Comments

• rspanbauer
    rspanbauer Member
    Options
    I'll answer my own question here, just as a waypoint for future, like minded questions. There is a thread titled "release of source for flex 3000 driver?" which asked a similar question to mine. The responses pretty well covered the issues involved in releasing source for deprecated Flexradio products. I think that thread answers the question I posed here.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.