Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Remote monitoring using Chrome Desktop on Samsung Tab S9 Ultra 15" Tablet

Options
KC9NRN
KC9NRN Member ✭✭

I've seen RcForb and I'm giving that a try later but for simple monitoring I have a home server running on my home network that is an experiment in overkill for home media/Plex and when streaming to multiple clients with Plex set for "Hurt my CPU" CPU usage rarely hit more than 5% and GPU the same. Running Parler was fantastic, not really designed for this but latency was fantastic and so was audio/video. Sadly their usage of codes got convoluted and didn't always work.

Chrome Desktop works great, caveat being you need to have a stout internet connection upstream to handle it. I ordered a sound card for my HP G9 ML350 and will be configuring everything when the card gets here.

Is there anybody else using this kind of config, I know most want to transmit and I'll be checking into that aspect as well once I get this put together. I'm going to give RcForb a try as well.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.