Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexButtons V2.3

Options

I've released another version of FlexButtons (V2.3) into the wild.

https://www.kregli.com/

If you use CW/SendText FB can generate a local sidetone. This may help with some of the sidetone issues.

A new button Cosmetic/Session allows you to make a button to switch sessions.

The appears to be an anomaly in FlexLib that makes it think the CW speed is 30 wpm and this prevents FB from setting the speed to 30wpm, so if you set it to 30 wpm I change it to 31 wpm. That solves the problem until I get a better solution.

There are a few more checks to prevent error conditions.

Comments

• John K3MA
    John K3MA Member ✭✭
    Options

TU, I just updated to this version. I think you might have the commands for the WNB and Mute mixed up. No problem fixing it locally but I am bringing it to your attention in case you want to modify the download copy.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Keith, I struggled a bit with the CW speed and some other parameters in the Flex API. The solution is to do a bind to the GUI client. Once you are bound, you have proper access to CW Speed, RF Power and some others.

It looks like you are using FlexLib with ,net in your app. Here is a slightly out-of-context example, but it may help:

_thisRadio.BindGUIClient(client.ClientID);

• Keith Regli (K7KAR)
    Options

John, I thought I fixed that. I'll check it out. Thank you.

Len, I had avoided doing that because I wasn't really a GUI client in my vision of things. It sounds like a reasonable answer to my problem - thank you!

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Keith, You're right, you are not the GUI client, SmartSDR or a Maestro is (i.e. anything that brings back the panadapter and waterfall). The idea is that you bind your non-GUI client to the GUI client so that you can accurately show TCP items like CW Speed that can be different on each GUI client.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.