Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600 SWR and RF Power meter displays

Options
Up until a week ago the SWR and Power meter displays appeared to be working as they have been since the 6600 was new. Now when the ATU is activated every antenna indicates "Success Byp" and no SWR is indicated. Whenever the TUNE button is pushed the RF Power goes full scale even if the power slider is set at 10 watts.

Any suggestions before the 6600 is sent back to the factory?

Ron, W6WG

Best Answer

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Ron, Yep, you can re-import after the reset and the rig will be right back where you left it. I recommend testing it before the re-import and if it works, do the profile import and test again. If it still works, you are all set. If it fails after the import (but worked before), then you may have a corrupt profile.

Answers

• Rich M5RIC
    Rich M5RIC Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Raise a helpdesk ticket before you just send it back, they will need to diagnose it first anyway.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Ron, have you tried a factory reset yet?

If not, do a profile export then a factory reset to see if that takes care of it.

• ron_mudry
    ron_mudry Member
    Options
    A factory reset sounds a little drastic.
    Will the saved profit include all the misc. settings that I have made?
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

just export your Profiles first

Over a 11 year time of owning my 6700 I have Factory reset it on EVERY firmware update and imported my Profiles back in.

It doesn't hurt a thing.

Sometimes and maybe in your case when a Database gets corrupt when you import your Profiles just un select just unclick the "Preferences" which is your last used settings that my be corrupted and simply just bring up your MIC Profile and TX Profile you want to use.

I can reset and reload mine in less then 2 minutes.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.