Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack and swap

Options
Rich McCabe
Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
edited February 28 in Third-Party Software

I have been unable to get FRstack to swap slices. Seems easy enough. Right click on one slice in the FRstack software and chose swap with. Nothing seems to happen. Running the latest FRstack with 3.7.3 SmartSDR.

Am I missing something?

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Rich, it works for me, but it is a left click, not a right click.

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    Options

Yea Right click. Do you have mouse setup left hand? Attached is what right click gets me.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Oh, I see...

That doesn't work for me either. I just left click the slice I want, and it sets that slice to active and TX enabled.

Len, KD0RC

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am wanting to SWAP the frequency and other info from one slice to the other.

Common with many radios. Even Flex has A<>B on the M radios.

I assume it should work on FR stack but is not. I need to see if the REST command on my stream deck works with FRstack

• otisw
    otisw Member
    Options
    The swap slices menu doesn't work on my 6400 either
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I fixed this issue, I will release an update soon. 73, Mark W3II

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks Mark!

• Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    Options

FRStack V3.7.38.75 has been published.

Close FRStack then relaunch FRStack, you should be prompted to download latest release.

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Mark thank you. Was just coming here to say I downloaded and works great.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.