Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

3.7.3 and DAX

Options
Jim  KJ3P
Jim KJ3P Member ✭✭✭
edited February 20 in DAX

After installing 3.7.3 I noted that WSJT-X/FT8 was not getting any DAX audio feed from my Flex 6600...DAX said it was receiving "No data."

It was a firewall problem (Windows 11). I found that the "DAX" entry in the "allow" firewall list had the address of the previous version. Corrected, and all seems well. May have been something I caused inadvertently...dunno.

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

If Windows didn't allow the 3.7.3 version of FAX to access the firewall, then you may have to manually add it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.