Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What does reset do in the Profile Manager?

Options

In the Microphone and Transmit profiles manager there is a reset button what does it do?

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Good question. It does seems to do anything for me and the users guide 't seems to say the same thing as the tool tip.

From the users guide...

Note: Default profiles can be modified. Resetting any profile (including the Defaults) will result in the original Default settings though.

AL, K0VM

• Conny
    Conny Member ✭✭
    Options

So it reset the default profiles but not user created profiles?

Do I need to select a default profile and then click reset?

• Conny
    Conny Member ✭✭
    edited February 26
    Options

Further testing reveals that reset only resets the default profile to hardcoded values.

IMHO that's how all saved profiles should work.

Each profile should have two of each stored value. Non volatile value and a volatile value.

Save or Create a profile. Non volatile and volatile values become the same.

Profile in use. Changed values are stored automaticaly as volatile values in the profile.

Load an existing profile. Values from volatile values.

Reset profile. Restore Non volatile value. i.e copy Non volatile value to volatile value.

It's software, correct?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.