Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Recommended Mic and Cable for Flex 6400

Options
Well after much frustration with a cheap mic and XLR to TRS Cable and no sucess getting it to work, before just reverting back to Flex Hand Mic, What microphoe and cable should I purchase.
Requirement Sub $300 total

This does not have to be a $300 package, I previously owned a Heil Pr781 with a ICOM 7600 several years back and liked that microphone. But we are talking 8 years ago. I am open to any solution that I can use on a boom. Also requesting if you recommend a Mic please let me know proper cable to purchase. The Cheap XLR to TRS Cable off Amazon I purchase had the ring and tip shorted together. Even after resolving that issue it still did not work so Looking for a plug and play solution.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.