Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

F Y I --- SDC on MAC with macloggerDX and extra cluster

Options

hi all

well for this weekends arrl cw dx contest decided to play a little...

fired up the 6600m, still best rig i have ever had

and

i have always run MAC's in the shack and use MacloggerDX (mldx) as my logging program

well have been playing with SDC and works great with 6600m but is not multiflex friendly

so i use the main panel of the 6600m and not macssdr ...

i also use winkeyer that mldx can key using macros...

i setup SDC for two CW skimmers, one for each slice of the 6600m

and

it telnets to extracluster that connects to mldx to post spots...so easyto pick and choose from mldx and use mldx keyer functions and macros

so just having cw contest fun

lotsa mousing around ;-))

Paul K3SF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.