Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Sound and Mic through car Bluetooth

Options

Is there a way to get the audio and mic to work through the blue tooth on my car and truck. my music and phone work through blue tooth but the IOS SmartSDR does not.

Walter, 73 W9KJO

Answers

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I assume the iphone works with car via BT uasing carplay...

but first does smartsdr-ios on the iphone work with your car?

and

is your question about ipad running ios and smartsdr??

little hard to understand your situation without more detail...

Paul K3SF

• w9kjo
    w9kjo Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes it is an iphone and it works using Car Play. I have not tried an ipad yet.

Walter, W9KJO

• Rick_KJ5WO
    Rick_KJ5WO Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Walter, sorry for the slow reply. It worked last year but not this one. I believe that additional sound options have been added. I had to make sure 'Audio Device' is checked for the vehicle and then I disable 'Default to Speaker' below that and mine is working fine.

Hope it helps!

Rick…KJ5WO

• w9kjo
    w9kjo Member ✭✭
    Options

Problem Resolved

I did not realize I had feedback through my home station mic at the time. The feedback was heard on the iphone audio. When I realized the feedback and corrected it the iphone cleared up.

Who knew the station audio affect the remote audio.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.