Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart sdr v 1.4.3

Options
Hello... My original CD for v 1.4.3 crashed... Couèld anyone send me a copy ? Thanks by advance.
F8rz

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Jean, version 1.12.1 is the latest V1 release. You can upgrade to it free of charge. Just download it from the Flex website.

• jeanjean
    jeanjean Member
    Options
    Hello Len..
    Thanks for the answer.
    I already have v 1.12.1 and it works.
    The problem is thaT I have a CD originating from Flex Radio, marked SmartSDR v1.4.3.So I imagined that there was something after 1.12.1 but it doesnt work...Not a big deal anyway...
    Best 73

Jean F8RZ
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jean, 12 is higher the 4, Made me giggle back when 1.12.1 first came out about 8 years ago folks where wondering why it was lower.

73 and have a great day

Bret

WX7Y

• jeanjean
    jeanjean Member
    Options
    Many thanks, Bret. I feel a bit idiot : For sure, 12 is higner than 4 !
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jean,

Don't fill like a Idiot, because there were several of us that mentioned it over those early years, It's kind of a optical illusion that's why it made me chuckle in that several others misread it at first too including myself.