Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Working Cliperton Island DXpedition

Options
Trucker
Trucker Member ✭✭✭
edited January 26 in Amateur Radio Interests

Really enjoying working the Cliperton Island DXpedition. My 6600M makes it easy to work split.

I missed them on 10 meters SSB. ( they faded out before I got things set up) Today I worked them on 12 and 15 meters SSB. I am hoping to get them on other bands before they shut down.

Anyone else worked them yet?

James

WD5GWY

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Only bands I need them on are 30 and 60. Got them on both. Had them confirmed on other bands from DXPedition in 2013.

I did work them from my HI remote twice so far. Tomorrow I’ll concentrate on more bands from HI. (And yes, I keep Twp separate logs for home and Hawaii.)

Dave wo2x

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

TX5S is the first DXpedition I have worked on CW since SSDR 3.6.8.

Not a single glitch in sending through 6 band QSOs on the mode. Smooth as silk. Yes, it has taken far too long to get to this level of CW performance but at least it is there now.

I have never regretted buying a Flex but there have been times when it's quirky operation was quite annoying, however I am happy to say it is now a joy to use. That goes for all modes actually.

Erik EI4KF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.