Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Has anyone experienced compatibility issues between specific DAS storage brands/models and FlexRadio

Options
johnsmithjs
johnsmithjs Member
Hello Forum Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about any experiences or insights regarding compatibility issues between Direct Attached Storage (DAS) units and FlexRadio radios.

Recently, I've been considering the integration of a <a href=https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/c/servers-storage/storage/das/>DAS storage</a> solution with my FlexRadio setup, but I want to ensure a seamless compatibility between the two. Before making any purchase decisions, I thought it would be wise to tap into the collective wisdom of this community.

If you have any experience with specific DAS storage brands or models in conjunction with FlexRadio radios, could you kindly share your thoughts? Specifically, I'm interested in any challenges you may have encountered, as well as any recommendations or success stories you might have.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.