Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No MOX Audio

Options

Been meaning to ask this for a couple of years now...

I normally use a footswitch connected to the PTT RCA jack on the back of my 6600 for SSB/AM operation. However, if I click on the MOX button instead of the footswitch, the 6600 goes into transmit mode, but there's no audio for either the MIC or the BAL input.

Actually, other than VOX, I have no way to transmit mic audio other than the footswitch. I'd always supposed that the PTT jack and the MOX button were "in parallel" so either would work. What am I missing?

Best Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Make sure DAX on right panel is off if using the MOX button.

Dave wo2x

• Jim  KJ3P
    Jim KJ3P Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

That did it! Who woulda thunk? Thanks Dave!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.