Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Where did Ionic.Zip.dll go??

Options
Eric-KE5DTO
Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin

As one of our developers astutely noticed (thanks Brian Smithson N8WRL), you won't find the Ionic.Zip.dll in our API package for FlexLib v3.6.8. This is because we no longer depend on that library (and thus are no longer including it). Happy developing.

Tagged:

Comments

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

How will that effect the api? I never really understood what that dll was for. I do know that if I didn't include it when compiling the api from source ,I would encounter problems in the past. Are there any other new features in the api we should know about?

James

WD5GWY

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    Options

The API hasn't changed related to this. We are just using different libraries for the same functionality without the need for that library.

I'm not aware of any significant changes to the API in v3.6 vs v3.5.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the info Eric. All of my little utilities and my TeensyMaestro use the API and are working great in 3.6.8.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.