Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

1x8 won't switch to antenna 3

Options
ka9ees
ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

This just started this afternoon. It switches to ant 3 for a split second then lands on ant 1. I have reloaded the firmware twice (version 3.15). I have restatred the rig. Cold boot both rig and AG. I have danced around the shack shaking my chicken bones. (Been to Haiti too many times) ;-) I can't figure out what's going on...

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Check slice TX setting if more than one slice open. Screenshots needed of main SSDR screen and TG and AG settings.

Dave wo2x

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It won't operate automatically. I had to upgrade the firmware in both the AG and TGXL to get it of of ant 3.

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Oops.. Ant 1.

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have it working with the new firmware. It happened after I was experimenting with tha S.A.T. Which called for two slices.

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

I bet slice A was ant1 and slice B ant2.

Dave wo2x

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I may tinker with that later. I have to get Node-Red configured correctly. Though I think my UHF preamp has given up on me.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.