Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Wanted: Flex 6400M, preferably with Tuner, poss swap for 2019 Icom 7610, still boxed and spotless.

Options
Hello all. I have a very good condition boxed 7610, with absolutely no marks scratches scrapes or any wear or damage on it... Let me be blunt, I bought it and immediately after buying it, someone showed me a 7400M, and let me have a play with it. I liked it so much I immediately decided I wanted one, but sadly the only one I can find here in the UK sold a short while before I could get my hands on it, and also I am only in a position to swap as all my money was invested in the 7610. I have not at this point posted any pictures, as I would imagine everyone knows what an Icom 7610 looks like. IF there is any interest I will take as many pictures as would be required to absolutely prove that this radio and all that with it is top notch. I'm willing to be flexible in my approach, as I do want a 6400M with ATU. This is also my first post and I am not aware if this forum circulates just within the U.S. or outside of it too.

If you've read this post, thank you for doing so, and I'm so glad you're still awake at the end.....IF this is in the wrong place, please don't hesitate to tell me where to move it, within the bounds of decency, and being nice to a new ham (4 months into it now, and love it) who is trying to better himself.

73's all, from Mark M7VMD.