Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Remote Flex User Access Log

Options

I have recently relocated my 6300 to a location with a much lower noise floor. Awesome. I have also given a couple of friends (licensed amateurs) remote access. Is there a user access log anywhere that shows who was logged it at any time and even, what changes they made?

Also is there any limit to the number of profile can be created? I guess that each user will create their own profile per their local equipment (mic, etc)

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

I don't know of any logging like that, but it could be done with the API using Node Red, C#, C++, etc. if you want to roll your own.

Profiles are the way to go. Make sure each user has their own uniquely named set. I am sure there is a limit to the number of profiles, but I imagine it is a pretty big number. I have a lot of profiles in my 6400 and have never seen any indication that I am approaching a limit.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.