Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack Mode Memory features?

Options

I am just getting started with FRStack and I really like it, particularly Mode Memories - what a great idea!!

I did some searching for my questions before posting this...

There are 3 things I'd like to do with Mode Memories that are either already possible and I haven't figured out how or they're feature requests. I've reached out to the author for some of this, hopefully he still visits?

1. I'd like to included the speaker/headset selection in a mode. I'd like to define a "USB Headset" and have it un-mute the headset and mute the speakers, and vice-versa.
  2. I'd like the actual Mode to be band-sensitive. That is, I'd like to create a "phone" mode that selects LSB/USB correctly based on operating band.
  3. I'd like to apply a subset of settings (this was asked before I think) For example, I'd like to have a "don't care' option for some settings, like antenna, AGC, volume, etc. where selecting that mode changes stuff I care about and leaves the "don't care" stuff alone.

What do you think? Crazy?

Thanks everyone, and MKCM Software in particular!

-Brian n8wrl

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.