Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Christmas Package - FlexRadio Maestro (Model-A) + FlexRadio 6400M

Options
bbaker256
bbaker256 Member ✭✭
edited December 2023 in The Flea Market

This combo package $3600 + Shipping. Will sell separately.

Just two weeks ago, in Nov 2023, this Maestro was upgraded and re-factory certified at FlexRadio in Austin and is ready to chase DX. This lightly used Flex Maestro "A" model comes with a 2023 Endurance battery, A/C power supply, and the fixed (non hinged) base. (See pictures below.) It's also cosmetically exceptional with no marks or scratches. The screen is bright with no burn in. I've have it in a non-smoking, & no pets shack, & will ship in an original Maestro box. In November of this year, I shipped this Maestro to FlexRadio to get it completely checked out and updated to the new version 3.5.9 (Can provide FlexRadio invoice for proof of recent full diagnostic.)

A new Maestro is now $1,599, but you have to wait. This factory re-certified Maestro can be a Christmas present. Asking $1,000. You can pay via cashier’s check, money order, PayPal, or Zelle. Shipping extra via UPS from Los Angeles, CA. Please email me at: bbaker256@gmail.com

Included: An Endurance 8000 mAh Battery:

ImageMaestro Battery.jpgUploaded 10:13 am412.71 KB

POWER BANK CAPACITY: 8000 mAh. INPUT: DC 5V=2A OUTPUT: DC 5V==3.4A Max

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FlexRadio 6400M w/ATU - $2600 - (SN: 0718-7823-6401-0486) - Dec 7 2023

Includes:

• FlexRadio 6400M w/ATU (SN 0718-7823-6401-0486)
  • FlexRadio FHM-2 Microphone
  • FlexRadio SmartSDR (3.4.24)
  • Heil Sound HS-2 PTT Hand Switch (Heil CC-1 XLR K (3 pin XLR to 8 pin Connector) Cable, 8 pin to TRS/RCA Adapter Cable)

In April of 2022, I shipped this 6400M to FlexRadio to get it completely checked out and updated to the new version 3.4.24. I can provide FlexRadio’s invoice as proof of this fairly recent full diagnostic. The initial inspection and diagnostic showed that the fan was faulty and was causing an automated shutdown process. Everything was fixed, and was returned to my closet. I have not used it since except to hook it up to inspect the repairs. I’m selling this unit because putting up an antenna here in Mid-LA is a too big a HOA hassle.

Unfortunately the original boxes are no longer available, but I will ship it for the actual shipping costs. Shipping via UPS from Los Angeles, CA. You can pay via Cashier’s Check, Postal Money Order, PayPal, or Zelle.

Good on QRZ.com

Merry Christmas, & 73,

Bill, WA9L

Tagged:

Comments

• W0ACT
    W0ACT Member
    Options
    Is this still for sale?
  • bbaker256
    bbaker256 Member ✭✭
    Options

Dear W0ACT - Yes. I just posted the ad and I still have it for sale. If you want to discuss it further, you can call me: 949-351-3450 is my mobile number. 73 Bill WA9L

• mark2jag
    mark2jag Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Bill. I suspect this is gone now, but if not please leave me a message on QRZ please. M7VMD.
  • bbaker256
    bbaker256 Member ✭✭
    Options

Both of these items have been sold. 73 Bill