Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX driver error version 3.5.9 new PC Windows 11

Options
N4RAG
N4RAG Member ✭✭

hi guys

I bought a new laptop it comes with windows 11

now Smart SDR with Driver problems

DAX seems not to install the Audio Drivers

and when you put the mic on the pc the program closes I already did

everything I found in the forum, I leave you some screenshots of my screen

thank you

N4RAG

Comments

• N4RAG
    N4RAG Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the Solution, Nobody Answered But Can Solve the Problem 73"

• k3Tim
    k3Tim Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Can you check the sound control panels?

Both the PLAYBACK and RECORDING should show the DAX channels are not being used as any default system device. This especially goes for the RESERVED DAX channels.

At this station, having a default device (LINE-IN and SPEAKERS) in my particular circumstance made for easier Windows 10 upgrades.

Another helpful concept after an OS upgrade the sound panel is brought up and the PLAYBACK and RECORDING panels are examined. Often after the upgrade a machine check (BSOD / Core Dump) occurs when accessing the RECORDING. Since SmartSDR was not active, it suffers no corruption.

Best Regards,

_..--

Tim - k3Tim/7

• N4RAG
    N4RAG Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Tim for responding, the problem was in Windows 11, I bought a new laptop and installed the Smart SDR as I always do

but what happened, I got that error, which I posted at the top of this post, so I started reading a little about the problem and found the answer

but it was too late because I had already installed the smart sdr without deactivating it

Core Isolation and this was octaculating the DAX drivers

but the problem was that it uninstalled the Smar SDR and the Core Installation

It stayed with the drivers used by the DAX, blocking them, it didn't matter that I uninstalled the Smart SDR. To fix the problem, I had to restore the new Windows and before installing the Smart SDR, I deactivated the Core Insutation, where is it?

Memory Integrity so I could solve my problem, I hope

May this help someone else 73

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.