Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX driver error

Options

Hi,

This dialog box appeared

The solution I found was about 15 + steps - to correct drivers. Way to many for me. So I uninstalled 3.59 = but error still persists.

My set up

Win 10

Thanks,

Steve

N3UYI

Answers

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue..

i was somehow able to connect the DAX driver using the Windows Standarddevice as monitoring for it ( in windows sound settings OLD Style ) and suddenly it worked.. with Win11.. never had any issues with win10

Harry DL9NDW

• smprior52
    smprior52 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi,

I looked at the device manager and noted that DAX Audio RX 1 was missing. My bad - I had been "cleaning up" the DAX drivers that I thought were duplicates.

Cutting to the chase, I reinstalled SmartSDR, and now everything is working fine.

Lesson learned - leave the device manager alone hi hi

Steve

N3UYI

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.