Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

problem with remote tx audio

Options
normancyyj
normancyyj Member ✭✭

When I operate remotely using Smartlink I have no problems. If I try to use Chrome Remote Desktop everything work fine except I cannot get any tx audio. I keep getting a warning of the wrong or no PC input device. When selecting PC for mic it is flagged not connected. When trying to select a microphone either at the remote site or locally only Dax audio is available. All in windows 10.

Any ideas?

Answers

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I think, it might be similar to remoting powersdr via remote desktop tools.

You must have virtual audio cable to connect the incoming audio to the smartsdr audio input somehow.

Hence..there is no reason for remoting a desktop for the flex6000.. you can use smartlink and if you really need the system when smartlink is out of order .. you can set up a layer2 VPN ( mostly softethernet )

Some users are remoting to see the GUI and connect with RCFORB ( remotehams ) for tuning and audio

Harry

• normancyyj
    normancyyj Member ✭✭
    Options

I am using Smartlink and it works very well. I would also like to use Chrome Remote Desktop. I want to have full control over my 6600 remotely for total operation of it and possible updating it. I just can't get the transmit audio to work, all other functions work as they should.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.