Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Multiflex and Smartlink ... awesome Therapy Tool

Options
K3SF
K3SF Member ✭✭✭

Hi Alll

this is a shout out to flex's capabilities

I have a flex 6600m running 3.5.9.. I often do pedestrian mobil

and

some operating from the living room

BUT

recently a friend who is a ham became injured and is now in rehab for his injuries.

He is doing great BUT missing ham radio ...so i let him check into my 6600m.

Best therapy yet...he is operating using an ipad...

and

this has helped his get better attitude a whole lot

so I say to Flex Radio company and the employees

just a BIG THANKS

Paul K3SF

Comments

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

…and to Marcus, who developed and maintains the Flex software for Apple products.

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hey Neil

spot on...i love the work Marcus does

Paul K3SF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.