Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

For Sale: Flexradio 6500 with Accessories

Options

Selling my 3.5 year old 6500, SN3615-5017-6500-2749. The rig is nearly flawless. I purchased it as a Pre-Loved rig from Flex. It has the upgraded SD card and was back to the factory in August of 2021 for new finals. Included are a FlexControl knob, Remote On Plug-and-Play kit, power cord and printed manuals (software and hardware).

This rig has been at the winning end of many VHF rover operations along with many great HF efforts. I'm simplifying my rover and will get a 6600M after I sell enough gear :-) Smart SDR and N1MM just don't fit on a 13" laptop screen.

The price is $2150 including shipping and insurance in the US. I don't have the original box but it will be exquisitely packed. Or take off $50 and let's meet between Erie, PA and Rochester, NY. I can do PayPal, cash, or a USPS money order. 

73,  Mark Adams, PE K2QO

Clarence, NY 14031

716-525-0076

mark@k2qo.us

Comments