Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

N1MM SO2R WSJT question

Options

I set today N1MM to run WSJT on 2 Slices and tested OK on both. When I run WSJT on 2 bands, QSO automatically entering to the log. However I cannot figure out how to check I had a QSO with station of interest before QSO. Call sign appear in the "Check Log" after QSO completed.

Does anyone has N1MM running as everyday log in SO2R configuration and can share their experience in WSJT? "Check Log" shows Call sign in CW or SSB on both Receivers, it just not working in WSJT before I make QSO.

Thanks,

Sergey

Comments

• Sergey KN7K
    Sergey KN7K Member ✭✭✭
    Options

OK, I figured it out with that youtube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGiBos2Y85o

Decode list should be open for each Slice and when you click on the call from the list the call sign will go to the "Check Log" window. Pretty cool, however it only works for the station who is CQ-ing.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.