Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex Ecosystem

Options
AA1SS
AA1SS Member ✭✭
edited October 2023 in The Flea Market

Flex 6500 in excellent condition . . . Everything works as it should. $2900.00 + shipping includes extras.

Flex PGXL Amplifier . . . Still under warranty . . . 5 months old and in like new condition. $6000.00 + shipping

Flex TGXL SO2R Tuner . . . Still under waranty . . . 5 months old and in like new condition $2000.00 + shipping

Q5 VHF Transverter . . . 75 watt version . . . 5 months old optioned to work with flex. $600 shipped.

Flex Knob . . . In like new condition and works 100% goes with 6500 radio and

Streamdeck interface to go with flex system and that is also only 3 months old included with radio.

All equipment is from a non smoking shack and in excellent condition. Only issue is a few dim pixels on the 6500 display but that does not affect operation.

Just gonna try some other equipment and different radio is only reason for selling.

Comments

• bd6rn
    bd6rn Member ✭✭
    Options

TGXL ,Can u make it cheaper?tnx

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

No Thanks

• BA7MHZ
    BA7MHZ Member ✭✭
    Options

HI,Steven.Flex 6500 can ship to China now?

de BA7MHZ

• AA1SS
    AA1SS Member ✭✭
    Options

No I cannot ship to China. If I did I will not be responsible for missing or confiscated package.

• BA7MHZ
    BA7MHZ Member ✭✭
    Options

What a pity. Perhaps eBay could be used to complete the transaction.