Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex serial ports and windows update

Options
Rob_K8YV
Rob_K8YV Member ✭✭
edited October 2023 in SmartSDR for Windows

Well here is the issue.

Windows did an update i know her we go again.

Flex made more serial ports, had to set all the prms to the new ones.

Up to over 20 now assigned to flex, this is crazy.

I deleted them and had to run the utility to get them back. and yes they all came back.

This happened before don't remember what I did to fix it. Keep thinking i deleted the sdr software when in and deleted all the serial ports and reinstalled the sdr software.

Windows 10 64 bit

Anyone else with this problem?

Rob K8YV

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.