Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DireWolf and SSDR

Options

I use a transverter to do VHF APRS on my 6600. While I can use UZ7HO's SoundModem FB, I am interested in the feedback that DireWolf offers.

DAX works FB with the Audio portion of the APRS setup, but I have not been able to get CAT to trigger transmit.

My DireWolf based legacy radio systems work great, so I'm curious if anyone has found a way to get it working. Talk about an edge case huh?😀

Tagged:

Answers

• Michael N3LI
    Michael N3LI Member ✭✭
    Options

Never mind - I created a PTT port instead of a straight serial port. Doh!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.