Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

USB when LSB better choice of mode

Options

I often find myself going from CW to phone frequencies. For example, I may be on 3.525 and decide I want to jump up to 3.8 phone. I click in the frequency text and type 3.8. The mode stays CW, as it should, because I haven't changed it. Clicking on the mode tab shows me the available modes:

It should be LSB. I know I can pick LSB from the pull-down where CW is currently selected, but it seems like it should be smart enough to know I might want LSB and offer USB on the drop-down.

This isn't a problem for higher bands because USB is what I want.

Is there some config change I can make here?

-Brian n8wrl

Best Answer

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Brian, right click on any of the current selections to change them (USB, CW, AM in your case). Here is how I set mine:

To change the middle one (circled) I right clicked it and selected CW.

Since I don't run AM, this works great for me. Any time I run a less used mode, I just use the dropdown box. This is persisted and is not affected by profiles.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.