SmartSDR v3.5.9 and the SmartSDR v3.5.9 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.10.1 and the SmartSDR v2.10.1 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes
Power Genius XL Utility v3.8.4 and the Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.8.4
Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.20 and the Tuner Genius XL Release Notes v1.1.20
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR 2.10.1 - Blue Screen of Death
I am running Windows 11 Pro, version 22H2, and SmartSDR v2.10.1. Over the last couple of weeks I've suddenly had the Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) occur 3-4 times, rebooting my computer unexpectedly. In every case the bug check screen is 'PAGE_FAULT_NONPAGED_AREA' and mentioned 'Portcly.sys'.
- In all but one instance, the BSoD occurred when launching SmartSDR v2.10.1 (after launching the Antenna Genius utility v4.1.1 and Slice-Master v0.11.0g). It hasn't happened every time I launch SmartSDR v2.10.1 but has sometimes occurred when I shutdown SmartSDR and then relaunch SmartSDR without rebooting my computer.
- In one instance the BSoD occurred when I expanded DAX and selected audio '4' because it didn't activate with I selected '4' for the slice where I was running WSJT-x.
As you can imagine, it can be annoying to have the BSoD occur at anytime but particularly when trying to work an ATNO.
Mark - K4MV
Leave a Comment
- All Categories
- 226 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 451 The Flea Market
- 6.9K Software
- 5.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 120 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 311 SmartSDR for Mac
- 233 SmartSDR for iOS
- 216 SmartSDR CAT
- 154 DAX
- 340 SmartSDR API
- 8.4K Radios and Accessories
- 6.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 706 Maestro
- 39 FlexControl
- 822 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 660 Genius Products
- 362 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 229 Tuner Genius XL
- 69 Antenna Genius
- 213 Shack Infrastructure
- 142 Networking
- 338 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 116 Contesting
- 538 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 108 Amateur Radio Interests
- 769 Third-Party Software